Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank You Tanner!

You may notice that the picture that leads this site has been changed from your humble blogger alongside Lee Stempniak (former Dartmouth basketball center and Minnetonka, Minn. native David Gardner is the third person in that photo, in case you care to know), to a picture of yours truly with Tanner Glass.

This has been done because Tanner has officially gotten me a job. Well, I can't give him all the credit - I'd like to think that my own experience and work had a role - but Tanner certainly helped.

You may recall the circumstances, as discussed in this old post. Well, it has indeed worked out in the end that my good friend Tanner helped me get a job with the aforementioned paper, which I will still decline to name. In any event, I'm about to be gainfully employed once again.

Thanks, Tanner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job!

- Jeff